Field Services Coordinator
Seeking a Field Services Coordinator to work in Chinchilla. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of camps and remote offices and facilities.
Brunel Energy Australasia are currently partnered with our client who is one of Australia’s leading natural gas producers. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, whilst they expand their operations in Queensland’s onshore Gas reserves.
We are currently seeking a Field Services Coordinator. This role will be based out of our client’s operations in Chinchilla, QLD .
You are responsible for day to day operations of camps, maintenance of remote offices and facilities. You would be the primary point of contact and escalation for field-based personnel in relation to camps, remote offices and facilities issues
- Coordination of camp allocations – Managing demand• Completion on LOD1 Audits weekly & monthly
- Reporting on contractor performance• Monitoring and reporting on allocated budget
- IFM Contractor• Camp operators
- Maintenance contractors• local contractors
- Support for ad-hoc projects (eg Shutdowns)• Support in the development of Indigenous and local content contractors and service providers
- Leveraging experience and industry knowledge to deliver cost and process efficiencies• Ad-hoc coordination of Health & Lifestyle activities
- Support other Real Estate Activities: Waste Management / Fleet
What you need to bring:
You should have a good understanding of technical standards, company requirements and legislation associated with camp and facility management. Other experience can be detailed as follow;
- Food Safety Certificates – desired• Knowledge of HACCP Accreditation - desired
- Customer service experience - desired• Responsible Service Of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate - required
- Previous experience in camp or facility management• Permit To Work Holder - desired
- Valid Australian Open Driving License, including manual transmission• Use of reporting tools (eg Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work unsupervised in remote locations• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Initial contract up until 31st December 2021 with strong possibility of extension• Local Chinchilla Based position
- Mon-Fri | 08:00-17:00 • $525 - $745 Per Day Inclusive of Super
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team Read more
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Brennan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: